– Lynn Williams, COO and Owner,RBW Group of Companies
“In the spring of 2012, we retained the services of a X5 Management to review our internal processes and make recommendations for improving how we have done things in the past. It was important for us to improve our internal communication with all key aspects of our business (i.e. Sales, Service and Parts). The relationship with X5 has evolved over the past 3 years and they continue to impact our business in a favourable way. In the past 18-24 months they have worked closely with many of our team members, in all departments, from senior management to the front line. They have provided professional development to our team and also facilitated many roundtable discussions to improve outcomes of various initiatives and projects. We have been very pleased with the impact that X5 has had on our business, specifically on how we communicate internally and how we impact customer service. We look forward to the continued professional support that X5 will offer our business. X5 Management was referred and recommended to us, and we are very pleased with their approach and impact that they have had on our business.”
– Eddy Stahl, Stahl Peterbilt Inc. Read the Stahl Peterbilt CASE STUDY.
– Alex Perri, Managing Director, C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc., a Dover Company
“We engaged the services of X5 Management to help enhance our Edmonton and Vancouver team’s soft skills and to develop their professional growth with the goal of enhancing their future potential to have a positive impact on our overall business. Our original objectives were to develop our team’s communications skills both internally and externally, improve customer service and time management as well as to develop effective individual and group habits moving forward. We have found the team at X5 to be very easy to work with and committed to tailoring their approach to meet our specific needs and objectives. We have been very pleased with the impact that X5 has made.”
– E. Najjar, President and CEO, Carco Auto Edmonton
– Jeff Sterling, Delnor Construction
– Greg Nedelec, Owner, Living Sounds Hearing Centre Ltd. Read the Living Sounds CASE STUDY.
– Dean Cisek, President, Summit Trailer Ltd.
– Greg Stahl, President, New West Truck Centres