We have skilled facilitators to guide your important meetings, such as planning sessions, stakeholder engagement meetings, retreats and more. The role of an X5 facilitator is to free you from having to coordinate, organize, and lead a meeting, which then allows you and your team to be active participants.
AN X5 FACILITATOR
- Offers input into an ideal and interactive agenda
- Delivers an energized session to help maintain momentum and achieve your desired outcomes
- Keeps the meeting group on task and engaged
- Ensures everyone participates and helps engage the more quiet team members
- Asks the difficult or uncomfortable questions
- Captures important ideas and discussions
- Presents a summary report from an outside fact-based perspective
A skilled facilitator must design and manage change by tapping into the power of participation and team think. When faced with important stakeholder meetings or planning sessions, your team members should not be burdened with the task of facilitating, but rather participating in robust conversations, discussions, and debates. That is why an X5 facilitator is the best option to achiever your desired results.