Case Study #1:
Customer Issue: Desire to improve the customer service approach at Stahl Peterbilt (a full service truck/parts & service dealership) to secure customers.
- Needed to define service standard within the dealership and for the organization as a whole in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- Required customer service training for all team members to unite and unify the team on one strategic direction.
- Aspired to create a customer service culture that was superior within their industry.
The X5 Approach:
- X5 conducted a customer service audit at Stahl Peterbilt.
- Analyzed and made recommendations to customer feedback mechanisms and process as well as call centre procedure.
- Facilitated a series of ongoing customer service workshops with all members of the Stahl Peterbilt team. (From the president to the
- Workshop topics included defining remarkable service at Stahl Peterbilt, setting remarkable service standards, customer rapport building / effective listening techniques and conflict resolution.
- 1 on 1 sales and customer service meetings with sales/customer service
reps to support individual growth and development within Stahl Peterbilt.
- Unified and unique service approaches that all team members recognize, understand and are willing to commit to.
- Set customer service standards for the whole organization including call center and over the counter approach and customer follow up procedure.
- A long-term, loyal customer base.
- Best sales year in company history in 2014.
Check out testimonials from a variety of X5 Management clients, including Stahl Peterbilt.