- Welcome to X5 management’s Resources section! Here you will find information on:
- Training Grants to help save your business money
- X5’s Return on Investment Training Program
- Online Assessment Tools to help you gauge where your business is at when it comes to sales and customer service
- Information on our successful book Remarkable Customer Service
- Media coverage of X5 Management
Scroll down for an overview of each of these resources, or click on any the above links for more detailed information.
Have a resource you’d like to see here? Contact Us – we’re always looking for more ways to help our visitors!
Save up to 2/3 on your Training Costs!
How’s your Customer Service? Read Remarkable Service to improve your business!
Looking Ahead: Key Tips for your Next RFP
How many times have you completed an RFP for an identified prospect that failed to go anywhere beyond sending the proposal?
It is important to walk through a few key steps before proceeding with your next RFP to help eliminate wasted time and to help secure your next real opportunity.
1) Create a clear future: Have you determined next steps with your prospect after the proposal is submitted? Is there an agreed upon meeting time? Identify the necessary steps in your proposal procedure and make sure to walk the prospect through this process.
2) Fill in the missing information: Once your proposal process is determined, prepare a list of the information you need from the potential client. Prepare a specific list of questions that you need answered before your meeting.
3) Have you developed a real relationship? How did your meeting come about in the first place? Have you met with the right people to make the decision on the possible agreement? Suggest a meeting with the necessary decision-makers to fully understand their needs.
4) Does your request make a direct impact?: How will your product or service improve the current position of the client? Do they fully understand the critical goals and deliverables?
5) Walk when necessary: Be willing to move on and move on quickly when you don’t win a request for proposal or decide to not complete one. Your next successful opportunity will be waiting.
Signup to automatically receive 5 Tips to Keep Customers Satisfied!
Have you Read X5 Management’s blog?
X5 writes an executive leadership development business blog post every week in order to encourage our customers, friends and fellow community members to reflect on self-improvement and business strategies that will ultimately improve their businesses. Click here.